Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

It's Betsy's Birthday!

Hello everyone!
I hope that you have been enjoying
a wonderful week so far!
We have been having lots of
rain, thunderstorms and flash flooding
here in Massachusetts!
However, today is supposed to be
a lovely partly cloudy day!
 
Today I am sharing
 another adorable
Fresh Brewed Designs
monkey digi
from Heather's July digi release!
 
Meet the adorable little birthday girl called
 
 
As I'm sure you must have guessed, I
know an adorable little girl named
Raegan who is about to turn 3 years old!
 
You can purchase this adorable monkey digi
in Heather's shop
 
There is always lots of fun, challenges
and prizes over at our
Challenge Blog
Why don't you sit down with a
cup of coffee and visit?
 
Thank you for stopping by and
have a wonderful day!
 
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. oh so gorgeous! amazing card as usual and the monkey is soooooooo cuuuuuuuuute! :) have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE Sheyl this is such an ADORABLY SWEET card!!! I love your image...isn't this monkey release so FUN and versatile!!! I love the colours and glitter!! What a beautiful flower arrangement and all those layers...perfect!!! I'm sure that Raegan will LOVE this card!!! I'm so glad to see that you are finding time to craft!!! I'm on my way down to my craft room now...hopefully for a couple of hours...fingers crossed!! Hope that your weather gets better!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so lovely! You are the queen of embellishments! I have to study your cards for about 15 minutes just to see how you have made everything come together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl, Your card is beautiful! I love the lace and flowers. Every corner has something interesting to see. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, it's me... popping in late apparently. I realize that I have posted the DT cards and assumed I commented on them ... then coming back to check in on my girls, realize that I didn't. PLEASE forgive me! What a terrible friend I am! This card is so adorable and sweet and heartfelt. I know that little Raegan will adore it and treasure it. The purple and yellow combo is so fun and happy.
    Gorgeous work, as always. You pour your heart into what you do and it shows!

    Big hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete