Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Huge sale at Fresh Brewed Designs!

Hello my crafty friends!
Happy Friday!
I have had such a crazy week that
it took me days to get this post up
about a huge sale
that Heather is having!
You won't want to miss out on this!
 
 
Receive 40% off Digital Stamps in the following categories:




No Codes, No Limit!
Offer ends October 19
All orders will receive this digi FREE:
 
 
Here is the card that I created with
the above adorable image!
 
Fresh Brewed Designs
Candy Corn Trick or Treat
 

 
 
 
I hope that all of you are enjoying your holiday weekend!
Don't forget to take some time to craft!
 
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl


3 comments:

  1. I have missed you! Cute card (I am a candy corn freak) - I need to go check out the sale. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How SWEET is this card?!?! I LOVE IT!!! What a fun scene... the Candy Corn Family going trick or treating. I have to say I would probably avoid the house they are heading towards. I haven't watched many scary movies... but I have seen enough previews to know that NOTHING good happens in houses like that ;) lol!!! Great cupcake border too. Those are spooktacular!
    OK, enough of my being CORNY *snicker*
    Have a beautiful day!
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete