Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New FBD Challenge and Blog Candy!

Happy Wednesday!
I hope that all of you are having a good week!
We have a really fun challenge for you 
at
Freshly Brewed Challenges
 this week!
No Digi's allowed!
This is the perfect challenge to ink up your favorite 
rubber stamps and let your creative mojo loose!

My computer is very sick :-(
It won't let me sign into my mail or access links?
I'm very frustrated to say the least.
I'm not able to print out any digi's or any of my
lesson plans!
Please go to our
Freshly Brewed Challenges sight
to find the proper link at the
Fresh Brewed Designs Shop
(I did part of my post last Sunday, so luckily
you will find the link above and below for our challenge sight.)
I'm really sorry for this inconvenience.
I'm doing this post from a borrowed computer and it
won't let me open certain links without installing a software?
At this point I'm afraid to do anything!
ARGH!
For my card I chose to use 
Fresh Brewed Designs
I'll Take Mine To Go

Recipe
Fresh Brewed Designs, "I'll Take Mine To Go" rubber stamp
colored with copic markers
Kraft cardstock
Stampin Up cardstock
Prima lace flower with pearl and wood ticket
Paper flowers and corner embellishment is Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheery Lynn Designs   Italian Flourish Doily die
Mesh ribbon, lace and bling is from my stash

I hope that you click on over to
to see lots of fun DT inspiration for this challenge
and read all about
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS
new Rubber Stamp
3 Day Blog Hop
August 18, 19 and 20th
They have already been partying on facebook!
You won't want to miss it!

I have blog candy for my followers old and new!
I will announce a winner this weekend!
Simply leave a comment!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges!
Pile It On    Bingo   Ticket, Image, Sewing
Just Some Lines  Lots of Layers
Totally Gorjuss  Lacy Lacy
Simply Create Too   Anything Goes
Crafty Catz   Anything Goes

I hope that you have a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheryl!!! Love your color combo and that lovely flower arrangement!!! I am so envious of those who are able to make their flowers look good on a card. I definitely don't have the eye for that. Yours is beautiful!! Please take care.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hope your computer is better soon! Love your card...so many fabby details and the layout is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl, what a wonderful card! love especially all the gorgeous embellies!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowee. so pretty in pink! look at all those beautiful embellishments. i love that stamp!! gorgeous card! hope you're feeling better, and i hope your computer does soon, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous!!! I love all the pink and the image you used. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHNO!!! So sorry that your computer is acting wonky!!! :(( That makes me sad. I really hope things work out soon and you are able to get back to your normal things. I know it must be hard not to print lesson plans and things like that. Sending hugs and prayers to you sweetie. Don't let this get you down, keep looking up and trusting in Him and have faith that he has it ALL under control.

    Your card is gorgeous as usual. So many different shades of soft pinks. Very girly and fun!!!

    Big hugs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. * i love the looks,the diffferent customizations of your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty...love your embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sheryl,

    Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the gorgeous comment you left me! So happy to have found your blog and your cards are beautiful too :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card...love pink color ....

    ReplyDelete