Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Fresh Brewed Designs GROOVY BLOG HOP!


Hey! Here's the skinny. Fresh Brewed Designs has been preparing something totally funkadelic. I mean, it is RAD man. I am totally diggin' it and know you will too. First, you have to make sure you ain't trippin and are starting at the right pad. Your first stop is at Heather's Coffee Break. If you are getting here from Vanessa's blog then you are right on track man! 
Here is my totally rad card  using
Flower Child



FAR OUT RIGHT?

I'm the last stop on this Groovy HOP!  The team and our jive guests hope that you have enjoyed seeing all of our out of sight projects! I mean they are totally off the hook bro! It's been so much fun having all of you get down and boogie with us!
If you left some luv at each blog pad along the way you 
could be the awesome winner of 
our very talented 
Heather's 
totally off the hook
PRIZE!

Peace Man! I will catch you on the flip side! 
Luv and peace
 Sheryl

Here is the WAY COOL hop order:

17 comments:

  1. Wow a stunning card love how youve coloured her and the paper piecing looks fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just BEYOND cute!!! I LOVE the soft pinks and greens. LOVE the papers and embellies. They are just PERFECT!!! What a great last stop for this Groovy hop!

    BIG HUGS
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Fab creation of yours hunny, I love her clothes, totally groovy, love how you tie everything in together hun,
    Luv n Peace,
    Kenz:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow such a fabulous card... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woodstock tickets? that's awesome! what a fun fun detailed lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sheryl! So many awesome details starting with the paper piecing and all the way thru to the tickets and flowers! Love this card.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I am so loving this great card!! love how you added so many fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so off the hook! Its awesome! Love all the extras that you added. They make it so fun and complete!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah Sheryl! I gotta say this was the perfect way to end the hop with one of your gorgeous layered creations! I could stare at this beauty for hours, you always have the BEST embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the colors and layers! So pretty!
    Hugs,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the colors you used, Sheryll. Really cute. The image is great. The 60's were a "rad" time. I should know, I was there.
    terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. terrific card, love the colors. The embellishments (especially the tickets) are just great

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peace,Love and Happiness reigns in this card for sure.. wow.. where to start.. I love everything about this card from corner to corner.. it is totally rockin.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colors and great details. Awesome work in a card.

    stretch limo hire sydney

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous coloring!! I love it....flower power!!

    ReplyDelete