Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Let It Snow!

Good Morning!
It's day 9 of our
12 Days of a Sentimental Christmas!
That's right!  
Our very talented and 
extremely generous,
Heather at
has been giving away a free sentiment 
every day!
Here is a card that I made using
and
on sale for only $1.95!
Ok.......I got more than a little carried away
while I was painting my snowman's face
My little snowman looks more like he is sledding in 
a blizzard than a snowy day!
I used Recollections O'Christmas Tree Design Paper
The snowflakes were made with MFT dienamics
The blue brads are recollections
I also used my nestabilities for the snowman
The corner embellishment is from Wild Orchid Crafts

Now make sure that you pop on over to 
to see our very lovely and talented
Linda's Design Team card for today!
Linda has been making a gorgeous card every day 
using Heather's free sentiments!
It's always a treat for me to see Linda's cards!
She colors and sews so beautifully on her cards and 
the result is always elegant and classy.
Check out Linda's blog here 
to see her lovely work!
You are sure to be inspired!
Then we hope that you join us at
for our

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

3 comments:

  1. I think I can actually hear that snowman saying WWWWHHHHHHHEEEEE! :) love all the fun glittery sparkle and pretty snowflakes. beautiful and FUN winter card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is absolutely adorable Sheryl!!!! I do love that image and wish I were having as much fun as he is...minus the snow!!!!!! I do love those snowflakes! And thanks for your kind words, so sweet of you.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This snowmans soooo cute! I'm now following you!

    I hope you'll follow back www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete