Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!

Hello!  
Happy Friday!
On this Veterans Day, I would like to acknowledge all
of the men and women who have served and who are currently
serving in our Armed Services!
Thank you for all you do to keep us safe!

This is week two of our Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge,
 and the challenge is

Be Thankful and Feature a Sentiment

We challenge you to make a thank you or Thanksgiving card featuring a sentiment. You can have another stamped image on your project, but give the sentiment center stage!



Our sponsor this week is Sweet n' Sassy Stamps!

Here is my very simple DT card
Recipe
SU Cardstock
K&Company Watercolor dp
The sentiment is from Stampin Up "Seasonal Sentiments" stamp set
I heat embossed it with copper embossing powder
I used my Marianne dies for the tag and the bottom border
The ribbon is SU
The Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
The bling is from my stash

Now it's time to pop on over to our 
to see all of the wonderful inspiration there
from our very talented Design Team!
Then I hope that you join in on the challenge!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Warm Hugs,
Sheryl

1 comment: