Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Monster Monday!

Good morning!
 This morning I would like to share my very greedy little monster card with all of you!
Yup.....He definitely loves candy corn!
Oh no!  
Run candy corn, run!
CANDY CORN MONSTER and CANDY CORN SPOOKED 
with all of their friends are on sale this month. 
Come check them out!

This card fits in with a few challenges that
 Fresh Brewed Designs is sponsoring this week:
Fussy and Fancy Fall or Halloween
My DT card will be featured this Friday!
                                 Cards For Men   Make Us Laugh!
and at the  Crafters Cafe Month Long Prize Challenge, they want to see your Spooky and / or Sweet cards
We hope to see your Fresh Brewed Designs cards in some or all of these challenges *WINK*
If you are spotted you just might be a special feature
Recipe
I colored my Fresh Brewed Designs, "Candy Corn Monster"
with my copic markers. 
Then I glued Orange Poppy flocking powder on Candy Corn Monster.
The dp is atd  super paper pad
I used my scalloped nestabilities
EK Boo Border punch
and SU ticket punch and scalloped square
The sentiment on the front is computer generated
The inside stamp is a Canadian Maple Collection stamp that I've had for years!
The green button is SU
 The orange stitched ribbon is a.muse
The wide orange ribbon is SU

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
WEE MEMORIES   Halloween
Cards For Men   Make Us Laugh
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! 
 If you like pink ,
Read about my Pink Blog Candy here!
Hugs, Sheryl

7 comments:

  1. ahahahahahahaha! sooooo darn funny and super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flocking on him. Is so fluffy and sweet. The sentiments are toooo cute and your papers are adorable!!! GREAT CARD GIRL ~ as always :D

    LOTS of smiles and giggles.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute little monster... Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow fabulous card love your sentiment, and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cute monster! Thanks for playing with us at wee memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sheryl :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with your card. It is too funny. Thanks for joining us at Card for Men. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete