Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fresh Brewed Designs, "Ice Skating Cutie Pie"

Hello! 
It's a beautiful Tuesday!   It's refreshingly cool in the morning and then it warms up into a gorgeous day around here! 
 I just love this weather! 
It's not too cool and not too hot.  It's just right!
Today
 is sponsoring
The challenge is
"I Heart You" - incorporate a heart on your projects"
For my card I used the adorable

I colored Cutie Pie with my copic markers and used crystal effects with glitter for her fur trim.
The cardstock and dp is from Stampin Up. 
The diecut trims are done with my Jim Holtz Alterations Brackets Sizzix Die
The white eyelet trim is punched with my Martha Stewart punch.
The heart shaped doily  and the pretty red heart with the snowflake on it are both from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The bling flourish is from Recollections
The Pretty red pearls (creative candy) are from a.muse
The white pearls are from SU
I punched the snowflakes with my McGill 1 3/16" snowflake punch
Thank you so much for looking!

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Christmas Inspirations   christmas Card with Glitter
Catch The Bug challenge Blog   Projects using punches or Dies
Little Red Wagon    Die Cuts
Pile It On   Layer It
My Mums Craft Shop   Layer It Up!


14 comments:

  1. What a adorable card. The doilie detail looks great. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I hope you will come back to play again next challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Sheryl love all the layers and the cute image thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly love all those red pearls! Great image and fantastic Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope you'll play again each week.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH SHERYL!!!
    This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    I love the red pearls and the beautiful doily heart. The swirl of bling and of course your gorgeous coloring. What a sweet and fun card
    Glad to see you are enjoying your new stamps :D

    HUGS And SMILES
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GASP!!! This is soooo amazing- what a beautiful, unique style card with glitter and pearls and swirls and wowee! looooooove this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the cutest thing. Love the image and your coloring and all the extras you added to make this card rock. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cute blingy Christmas Card x
    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet, lovely details too, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My oh My - this is so darn cute - love that sweet image and the doily is a fabulous element. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Pile it On this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty.. So many wonderful Layers..
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card ... so very pretty ... love the heart doily ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a GORGEOUS card. I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Get Punchy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just as cute and sweet as can be!! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete